Third Party Access

Allowing consent to a third party

If you would like to give consent to another party to access information about you, for example your partner, relative, carer, solicitor etc please download and complete our Third Party Access Form

This form must be returned by you to the practice in person to validate your identity and ensure security of your medical record.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website